Question Gigabyte 1660 Super Gaming OC Size?

Dec 4, 2020
So I will be getting a Gigabyte gtx 1660 super gaming oc and I was wondering if it will fit fine on my mobo which is the gigabyte b450 s2h. Also my case was from a prebuilt pc so its a basic info quest one and i am not sure about it. Can someone help me?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

So long as the first PCIe x16 slot isn't covered or obstructed, you're good to drop in any GPU on the market. Well the other prerequisite is that your chassis can house that GPU, since some slimmer chassis can't accept a certain size of GPU's.

Perhaps shoot us a picture of the case and we can confirm on it. If the prebuilt is by HP or their ilk, please include an SKU or a link to the prebuilt for us to see.

Dec 4, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

So long as the first PCIe x16 slot isn't covered or obstructed, you're good to drop in any GPU on the market. Well the other prerequisite is that your chassis can house that GPU, since some slimmer chassis can't accept a certain size of GPU's.

Perhaps shoot us a picture of the case and we can confirm on it. If the prebuilt is by HP or their ilk, please include an SKU or a link to the prebuilt for us to see.
Unfortunately I am not home right now. I did change everything from the buillt. They only thing left is the case which says info quest on the outside.