Question GPU overheating and black screen after log in to windows 10

hardunderware

Prominent
Feb 25, 2021
I have been using my new build PC for around a month now and have had no issues until about an hour ago whilst playing lego star wars the screen went black and my headphones were producing a loud buzz. I couldn't get any feedback using any keys so I restarted the PC with the on off switch, once windows rebooted back up about 3 seconds after logging into my account it went black and this now happens every-time I log in. As well as this the last timeI logged in I left the blank screen up for about 5 minutes and the GPU went crazy running unbelievably hot (didn't get the temp measure as I turned off and unplugged the system but fans were going wild and gpu was v hot to touch). No Bios have been updated recently.
I have tried to use Win+CTRL+SHIFT+B / Win+P+P / CTRL+SHIFT+DEL with no response from monitor.

Monitors and cables have been checked on other devices and work fine.

My set up is as below:

MotherBoard: Aorus X570 ELITE
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
GPU: geforce RTX 3070
RAM: G.Skill ripjaws v 32g (2x16)
SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C
PSU: Corsair TX850M Semi-Modular ATX PSU - 850 W
Currently have 3 additional fans running too

If anyone has any idea on how to fix that would be super appreciated as I am really not sure whats happened and am slightly worried about the machine :/.

you will need to determine if it is just an issue with the OS being corrupted or if it is a hardware malfunction.

boot into Windows repair mode and see if starting in Windows Safe Mode allows the system to function normally.
either interrupt the OS loading enough times that it loads repair options or use a Windows install package to reach this point.