Question GPU Spiking to 100%

Dec 21, 2020
I recently bought a used card, it is an RTX 2070 Super WINDFORCE OC 8 GB. Ever since then, I have been noticing it hit 100% at random times, whether it be browsing google or even playing a small game. I had to get a new PSU(650W Corsair Bronze Edition), I got a new SSD as well(870 EVO NVME 1TB). I can seem to run Modern Warfare fine and Cyberpunk fine, but when it comes to opening google, running a game like rocket league or Minecraft, it spikes to 100% and crashes the program. I don't know whether it's a PSU issue and I know it's not a hard drive issue as I have eliminated that. I have a Z370 f-gaming motherboard, a 1TB 870 Evo SSD, a 500GB 860 Evo SSD, a 650W Corsair PSU, 2x8 DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance, an i7-8700k CPU.

Solutions tried:
Running a DDU and installing a fresh new drive.
Getting a new hard drive.
Enabling and disabling XMP.
Overclocking and underclocking GPU.

I don't know if it's a PSU issue, or it's the GPU itself, I have spent over 800$ in the past 2 weeks. This hurts my 17-year-old pocket. I need help and I need to know what the problem is so I can try and fix it, please. Thank you!

Dec 21, 2020
its a cx650 M, I just went to exchange it for the same one at bestbuy, did not seem to fix it as it does it even more now. I only have two (6+2) cabes to plug it in from the power supply to the GTX card.