Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys,
For some time now I'm struggling with random crashes while gaming. Sometimes games just freeze, sometimes there's an error message, sometimes even BSOD with Video Scheduler Internal Error.

My specs:
►Palit GTX 1060 3GB
►Ryzen 5 1600
►Corsair 16GB 3000MHz Vengeance LPX CL16 (2x8GB)
►BeQuiet! Pure Power 11 600W (new)
►Gigabyte AB350-Gaming

At first I was suspecting faulty PSU so I got a new one but the problem still occurs. Tried reinstalling drivers with DDU, reinstalling windows, unplugging everything from mobo. I'm running out of ideas and I'm not that great with diagnostics.

PS I think it crashes more often if I'm using two monitor setup and playing youtube on second screen

Any ideas are appriciated!

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Hi guys,
For some time now I'm struggling with random crashes while gaming. Sometimes games just freeze, sometimes there's an error message, sometimes even BSOD with Video Scheduler Internal Error.

My specs:
►Palit GTX 1060 3GB
►Ryzen 5 1600
►Corsair 16GB 3000MHz Vengeance LPX CL16 (2x8GB)
►BeQuiet! Pure Power 11 600W (new)
►Gigabyte AB350-Gaming

At first I was suspecting faulty PSU so I got a new one but the problem still occurs. Tried reinstalling drivers with DDU, reinstalling windows, unplugging everything from mobo. I'm running out of ideas and I'm not that great with diagnostics.

PS I think it crashes more often if I'm using two monitor setup and playing youtube on second screen

Any ideas are appriciated!
try to reset bios clear cmos

Sep 29, 2018
Try the card in a different computer if you can, if issues travel with it it is gone bad. Sounds like Vram issue.
So after about an hour in another computer it seems to work just fine and now I'm really worried 😥
Any ideas what's the next thing on the list to try out? I've already checked mem test and it passed all the runs. Maybe something in the motherboard is fried?
I tried different pci-e slots too :/

So after about an hour in another computer it seems to work just fine and now I'm really worried 😥
Any ideas what's the next thing on the list to try out? I've already checked mem test and it passed all the runs. Maybe something in the motherboard is fried?
I tried different pci-e slots too :/
I saw another thread here yesterday that somebody was having driver issues with newest drivers so rolling back drivers may help. Then again it may be your system ram so run memtest https://www.techpowerup.com/memtest64/

Sep 29, 2018
Ok, I got my GPU back in my PC and it's still causing problems. It just crashed when playing Don't starve which is suprising because it's not very graphics intensive game at all.
To summarize:
My 1060 is running unstable in my PC but stable in my brothers computer.
My brothers 760 is running just fine in my computer.
Any help pls?

Edit: 3dMark Time Spy crashes too -_-

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS