[SOLVED] Hard disk issue

Sep 14, 2020
Hello guys , recently my hard disk decided to decrease its perfomance by alot and everytime i try to open a file , video or whatever it just starts to freeze and stutter and sometimes it stays at 100% active time when nothing is happening, my games on it also stutter. I did alot of tests like chkdsk and scans for erros and windows says there is no issues but then i used a program called HDtune and it shows i have some kind of reallocated bad sectors and they decrease. Yesterday it was 96% now its 89%. What should i do about this? Also my hard disk was working perfectly fine and an hour later it just decided to become waaaaaay slower than its supposed to be.It's only 2 years old and its a Toshiba one. Also i'm on a Laptop (Legion Y520) so i don't really know if its possible to change the hard disk or not. Note that my important files are on a SSD so it's not really a huge issue if its actually dying.

View: https://imgur.com/a/RVfkX1T

Sep 14, 2020
2 possibilities:

The drive is dying. Backup and plan for a replacement.
or
The drive is NOT dying. Institute a comprehensive backup routine, and prepare for the day it WILL die. This day may be tomorrow.
How do i know if a hard disk is dead? You're just not gonna be able to open it in the file explorer?