Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You see a .au in the address? This is the international english forum for Tom's english site. Tom's is a German based publication with German, English, Spanish, Polish, French, and a couple other international languages.

We have mostly Americans, Australians, Brittains, and Canadians here, with the occasional post by people who speak other languages, such as Danish, Ecuadorans, Finnish, Gerogians, Hatians, Indonesians, Jamaicans, Koreans, Lithuanians, Mexicans, Norwegians....

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Cyrus

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2004
ME Indonesian, neighbour of Australia.

Are there many Indonesians here, Crash? THG is quite famous amongst my friends. Too bad internet connection is quite slow and expensive here. :frown:

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I've seen a few. I haven't seen anyone from Irian Jaya yet...

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Oh, and saying you're a neighbor of Australia, isn't that like saying Belize is a neighbor of the U.S.? Mighty widespread neighborhood!

endyen

Splendid
Lets not forget Spitfire. He's from Bangladesh, or Mephistophles from S America.
And there I go forgetting Belgians, where is P4man anyhow?
We are a diverse group. Sorry if we forgot anyones homeland.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by endyen on 01/10/05 02:06 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
S. America is a big place, you're going to have to be more specific.

P4Man

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2004
> where is P4man anyhow

Right here. Been kinda busy.. trying to raise a few bucks for a startup company. Did I miss anything these last 3 months ?

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my wife. =

endyen

Splendid
Hey B!
It's good to see you are still alive. Things have been pretty quiet, for the most part. The Idiot Inside croud, has dwindled away, no leg left to stand on. Xeon still shows his ugly head once in a while.
Crashman has even taken to recommending the odd A64 system.
Meph shows up, once in a while to rave about Dothan.
I think Eden is now running a SLI mobo.
No-one here has even mentioned that Intel has started to sell desktop 64 bit chips ( well only in Japan).
We still get a few requests to recommend a good Intel system, so your help, in showing the error of thier ways, would be great.
How's the startup going? You going to be a man of leasure soon?

P4Man

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2004
>We still get a few requests to recommend a good Intel
>system, so your help, in showing the error of thier ways,

that is not my mission really...

>How's the startup going?

Ask me again in 2 weeks, and I'll have a better idea if I'll be able to pull off a start in the first place. VCs are tough, I tell you :)

>You going to be a man of leasure soon?

Ha.. not really. Quite on the contrary if things work out.

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my wife. =