[SOLVED] HELP - I can't change my PC's accent theme! (Unactivated)

D

Deleted member 2855005

I'm using an unregistered version of windows (Windows 10 Enterprise) and I've kind of screwed myself over.

I need to change my accent theme and I don't have a registered version of windows. Here's what I mean - https://prnt.sc/vv3ny3. The accent color on my PC is set to that blue color and I'm trying to change it back to the default grey, I can't though because I'm unregistered.

I've tried going into the registry editor and changing things there, but I couldn't figure out how to change the accent color back to what I need it to be. I also tried to use one of those hack tools to activate my PC for free, but apparently, my computer is not supported.

I'm trying to set my theme back to the default windows theme and not having access to the personalize panel is just making it even harder. If anyone knows how to change the accent theme (also if you know how to change the taskbar color) within the registry editor or wherever else, please let me know!

(Also if you could just give me the hex codes for the default windows theme that would be nice!)

Solution
I'm using an unregistered version of windows (Windows 10 Enterprise) and I've kind of screwed myself over.

I need to change my accent theme and I don't have a registered version of windows. Here's what I mean - https://prnt.sc/vv3ny3. The accent color on my PC is set to that blue color and I'm trying to change it back to the default grey, I can't though because I'm unregistered.

I've tried going into the registry editor and changing things there, but I couldn't figure out how to change the accent color back to what I need it to be. I also tried to use one of those hack tools to activate my PC for free, but apparently, my computer is not supported.

I'm trying to set my theme back to the default windows theme and not having...

I'm trying to set my theme back to the default windows theme and not having access to the personalize panel is just making it even harder. If anyone knows how to change the accent theme (also if you know how to change the taskbar color) within the registry editor or wherever else, please let me know!

(Also if you could just give me the hex codes for the default windows theme that would be nice!)
Take all your data put it in a separate drive, reinstall windows, do not connect to internet while reinstalling, change to black or grey before connecting

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
i think changing themes is one of the things you can't do on unactivated windows 10.

just as well you didn't get that tool to work or I wouldn't be able to help

you could try running system restore and if you lucky, there is a date prior to any changes you made.

Lutfij

Titan
Please don't tinker around with the registry or the shell, often times it just makes the OS go belly up. To my understanding, when the OS is not activated, you don't have access to changing the cosmetic side of the OS's GUI.

Mind if I ask what trick you tried with Regedit?

D

Deleted member 2855005

I believe I was tinkering around here -
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes

I also found some settings in the Desktop key but I don't remember where that one was.

I'm probably just going to backup all my data and reset my pc.