[SOLVED] Help! I'm having an issue booting up

Mar 31, 2020
I have two hard drives in RAID 0 configuration and I'm getting an error screen when booting up my computer. After this screen and get the windows logo and the spinning circle on the bottom for a few minutes. After that my screen just goes black and nothing happens. I'm wondering if there's anything that I can do to reset these drives I don't care about any personal information that's on them.

the screen that initially pops up is titled Intel rapid storage technology option ROM. Underneath the title it shows me my Raid volume and on the right hand side in green it says "Status: Normal" and it says it's boot able.

Under the Raid volume it shows my physical devices, it shows both HDDs and on the right hand under the "Type/Status (vol I'd)" one drive says "member disk (0)" in gredn and the other says "Error occurred (0)" in red.

Any help would be appreciated

Solution
To format the drive, you can install a windows instalation media to a USB from another pc/laptop and boot to that device in the BIOS and you can format the drive and reinstall windows in the setup.

auzzle

Honorable
Jul 2, 2014
To format the drive, you can install a windows instalation media to a USB from another pc/laptop and boot to that device in the BIOS and you can format the drive and reinstall windows in the setup.

Solution