[SOLVED] Help! Logitech Z906 5.1 Speaker Cables Availability

eforty

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2013
Please let me know, if I can purchase the following cables for Logitech Z906 5.1 Speakers offline/online in Mumbai, India
  • Main Cable - 3.5mm jack audio aux cables (3 male to male)
  • Satellites & Center Speakers: Gauge wire / plugs (Most presumably, as I don't know what it's actually called)
PS: The wires have been bitten off by a mouse :(. So please do help me.

Thanks

Solution
3.5 mm cables are just standard 3.5 mm audio cables that you can get from anywhere.
The speaker cables from the sub to the satellites are just standard speaker cables that you can also get from anywhere.

The console cable is not standard however.
It is permanently attached to the console (control box that has the volume knob) and is normally plugged into the sub-woofer's "Console" port.

davidgirgis

Honorable
Feb 24, 2016
3.5 mm cables are just standard 3.5 mm audio cables that you can get from anywhere.
The speaker cables from the sub to the satellites are just standard speaker cables that you can also get from anywhere.

It is permanently attached to the console (control box that has the volume knob) and is normally plugged into the sub-woofer's "Console" port.

Solution

eforty

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2013

Great, can you please help me with links for the online & if you are from Mumbai, any shop name in LT/Grant Road; because I did go to New Mumbai, but no help from computer shops there.

However the console cable is perfectly fine, as the mouse couldn't get its teeth around it 😬.

So the main issue is with the following cables only.
  • Main Cable - 3.5mm jack audio aux cables (3 male to male)
  • Satellites & Center Speakers: Gauge wire / plugs (Most presumably, as I don't know what it's actually called)