[SOLVED] Help Needed, Weird Audio Shenanigan!

Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone, I'm new to these forums but I'm not new to PC's, anyway, let me get straight to the issue.
Basically, there's a rear green audio jack on my computer alongside with a front jack (on top of the PC), when plugging any speaker on there there is Audio only the right Channel, however on the Front Jack both speakers work.
Connecting to USB audio, both speakers work. This is rather Awkward, im 100% sure its not from Windows, i've triple checked.
Any Help is appreciated.
Thanks and Regards.

Solution
Hello Everyone, I'm new to these forums but I'm not new to PC's, anyway, let me get straight to the issue.
Basically, there's a rear green audio jack on my computer alongside with a front jack (on top of the PC), when plugging any speaker on there there is Audio only the right Channel, however on the Front Jack both speakers work.
Connecting to USB audio, both speakers work. This is rather Awkward, im 100% sure its not from Windows, i've triple checked.
Any Help is appreciated.
Thanks and Regards.

If you checked everything in software and it happens to every device that points to a jack issue.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to mention the make and model of the sound card. If the sound card is bundled with the board, include the make and model of the motherboard. Might want to see if the issue changes when you use another audio cable. Check and see if uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers(with the latest version) changes the issue.

You can also see if your motherboard requires a BIOS update. If the rear audio port was left exposed(without any connector populating it) then it's possible that the rear port has oxidized and is the cause of one channel from the stereo output not working.

Version for Windows 10?

Oct 1, 2020
Hello, thanks for your response, sorry for that.
Its Bundled with the Motherboard its a HP OEM MS-7826 v1.0 (no bios updates), done the audio drivers.
The audio jack has been in use and all of a sudden has acted up. This has happened 3 weeks after I swapped out the GPU.
As for Windows im running Version 2004

Any Help is appreciated.
Thanks and Regards.

If you checked everything in software and it happens to every device that points to a jack issue.

Solution