Question HELP! System w/ No Post!

Isaac_56

Reputable
Jun 6, 2017
I'm currently building a pc, comprised of new and used parts. This is my 3rd build, I'm not a rookie at this but certainly not a pro. The system turns on, fans spin, mobo lights up, and everything seems to be on. I get no display. The mobo's ez debug boot led is on.

Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600 - Tested with Asus Meg x570 Ace and works great.
16 GB 2400 ballistix sport ram - Tested and working in other build.
Msi Duke gtx 1080 - Tested and working in other build.
Corsair cx650m PSU
New Seagate barracuda 2tb drive

I've tried 2 mobos:
Gigabyte B450 Aorus M - This mobo is new, boot led is on when starting up.
Asus Prime B450M-K - This mobo is also new, same result.

I suspect this is a mobo problem, since all other parts have been tested and working. Is this a bios issue? Are the motherboards compatible with the cpu? I have tried quite a few basic troubleshooting tests but have had no luck. Thank you.

I'm currently building a pc, comprised of new and used parts. This is my 3rd build, I'm not a rookie at this but certainly not a pro. The system turns on, fans spin, mobo lights up, and everything seems to be on. I get no display. The mobo's ez debug boot led is on.

Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600 - Tested with Asus Meg x570 Ace and works great.
16 GB 2400 ballistix sport ram - Tested and working in other build.
Msi Duke gtx 1080 - Tested and working in other build.
Corsair cx650m PSU
New Seagate barracuda 2tb drive

I've tried 2 mobos:
Gigabyte B450 Aorus M - This mobo is new, boot led is on when starting up.
Asus Prime B450M-K - This mobo is also new, same result.

I suspect this is a mobo problem, since all other parts have been tested and working. Is this a bios issue? Are the motherboards compatible with the cpu? I have tried quite a few basic troubleshooting tests but have had no luck. Thank you.
All those MBs are compatible with Ryzen 2600, you must be missing something.