Mar 11, 2024
I have a MSI GS65 RE laptop. A few days ago i blew up the chipset and that made it completey died, so i brought it to repair center and they replaced the chipsetwith the new one.

After i got the laptop back, i tried to play Valorant. BUT THERE IS A POP UP MESSAGE THAT WONT LET ME OPEN THE GAME.
it says
"THIS VERSION OF VANGUARD REQUIRES TPM VERSION 2.0 TO BE ENABLED IN ORDER TO PLAY"

I looked up for many solutions from internet but none of them worked
Here's some of things that i did/checked
-TPM on bios is already enabled but windows is still not detecting
-Run-> tpm.msc says "Compatible TPM cannot be found"
-on Setting -> Device Security -> Security Processor, says (there is no TPM available. Your device maybe vulnerable)
-There is no Security Devices listed on Device manager. and definitely cant find the TPM 2.0 there

So basically my laptop is not detecting any TPM now. I wish someone can help me

Last edited:
Try this.
  1. In the BIOS --> Security Tab --> Open the hidden menu by pressing Alt (Left Side) + F2 + Ctrl (Right Side) + Shift (Right Side) --> Trusted Computing --> Security Device Support, set to [Enable]. At this point, it will probably say "NO Security Device Found"
  2. Go back to the Advanced Tab --> PCH-FW Configuration --> TPM Device Selection, set to [PTT]. This laptop doesn't have a physical TPM module, but still supports PTT, which is a software version of TPM made by Intel.
  3. Save and restart. TPM should be active now. If you go back to the BIOS in the Security tab, it'll show you a lot more information about the TPM instead of saying no security device found :)

Mar 11, 2024
Try this.
  1. In the BIOS --> Security Tab --> Open the hidden menu by pressing Alt (Left Side) + F2 + Ctrl (Right Side) + Shift (Right Side) --> Trusted Computing --> Security Device Support, set to [Enable]. At this point, it will probably say "NO Security Device Found"
  2. Go back to the Advanced Tab --> PCH-FW Configuration --> TPM Device Selection, set to [PTT]. This laptop doesn't have a physical TPM module, but still supports PTT, which is a software version of TPM made by Intel.
  3. Save and restart. TPM should be active now. If you go back to the BIOS in the Security tab, it'll show you a lot more information about the TPM instead of saying no security device found :)
I can only see this under the PCH-FW Configuration, I dont know why
View: https://imgur.com/a/NBP3yZY

TRENDING THREADS