[SOLVED] Help! White VGA light on ASUS B450-f after ram overclock / will not post ?

Aug 1, 2023
Hi, my pc has been working fine for the past 3-4 years but decided it was time for a ram upgrade, went from 16gb HyperX 3200Mhz to 32gb corsair vengeance rgb pro 3600Mhz. After installing ram it posted but I immediately went into the bios to change the speed to the one listed on the box, 3600Mhz. Yet after I saved changes it tried to restart but showed a yellow dram light for around 5 mins. After that I turned off the pc and switched off power and cleared static from the system. I checked the ram and reseated but after I turned it on I get the following lights. Yellow Dram, Red Cpu, computer restarts, yellow dram, red cpu, white vga and it gets stuck. I have attempted now multiple times to remove cmos and clear rtc (shorting the two pins) on the new and old ram. I have tried to use one stick on all slots except the one closest to the cpu since the cooler blocks that slot. I have also attempted to change gpu to a spare 1650ti for it not to post and change ram to a single channel HyperX 16gb stick for the same result.

I then tried to test my gpu, (because of the vga light) in a different system for it to post fine. I have also tried changing gpu power cables and to put the cables in a different slot in the psu for it not to work. (Also have tried both pcie slots for gpu.) I feel I have tried everything but I just get the same lights for everything I have tried. The only hardware related fix I have not tried in my mind is using the first slot of dimm which is blocked by the cooler and replacing/reseating the cpu. I feel it has to be a motherboard related issue but there is no bios flashback button on my mobo and there is no way I can update it currently with my situation. I really hope to not get a new mobo since it is a older system already. Not sure if there are any possible suggestions to fix this issue except get a new mobo, I will try reseating cpu and trying dimm 1 slot in 1-2 days and will be updating as I attempt to fix this issue. I hope someone can give me suggestions on what to do. Thanks.

System specs:
PSU: Corsair CX650 Watt 80+ Bronze
Mobo: ASUS B450-f
GPU: MSI 2070 super ventus oc
CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x
CPU cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Old ram: HyperX predator ddr4 rgb 16gb 8x2
New ram: Corsair Vengeance rgb pro ddr4 32gb 16x2
Boot drive: Samsung sata 3 850 500gb

Aug 1, 2023
Edit: have also cleaned ram and slots and gpu and pcie slots. Can also not just plug in DisplayPort/hdmi to mobo since ryzen 7 3800x does not have integrated graphics.