Dec 22, 2019
Stick to 1 thread
Many posts on forums says that the noctua nh-d15 Will fit with low profile ram as corsair Vengeance lpx (31mm they say). I bought the ram and cooler, but i still get a little preasure, when i try to close my case. I have phanteks Phanteks Eclipse P400A RGB Black. Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong? I wanna get a goodnight sleep without me, worry about the motherboard crack😅

Where do you get the pressure from? Window to cooler? Then it's not a ram clearance issue but cpu cooler height. Specs say your case supports up to 160mm cpu cooler height, whereas the Noctua is 160mm without fan. No headroom it seems. If you have fitted the cooler already with your ram installed, then the problem is not with ram but with the case.

Dec 22, 2019
Where do you get the pressure from? Window to cooler? Then it's not a ram clearance issue but cpu cooler height. Specs say your case supports up to 160mm cpu cooler height, whereas the Noctua is 160mm without fan. No headroom it seems. If you have fitted the cooler already with your ram installed, then the problem is not with ram but with the case.

The preasure takes place only when i the second fan is on cooler. When i dont have the second fan on, its goes on perfectly. The preasure have decressed alot, when i changed my ram to lpx series of corsair Vengeance , but i still feel some preasure. it must be something i do wrong. I can take pictures of it, if its allowed to post it here.

And thanks for using ur time and trying to help me :)

The preasure takes place only when i the second fan is on cooler. When i dont have the second fan on, its goes on perfectly. The preasure have decressed alot, when i changed my ram to lpx series of corsair Vengeance , but i still feel some preasure. it must be something i do wrong. I can take pictures of it, if its allowed to post it here.

And thanks for using ur time and trying to help me :)
Post some pictures and have them on a link at an online website like imgur. It's obvious though that there is zero headroom between your cooler height and your case.