[SOLVED] How Good are these GPUs on my laptop?

Solution
You should be able to play World of Warship/Tanks. These games have quite low minimum requirements, though you are below the recommended requirements and will likely need to keep the resolution and the details low.

The laptop is suitable for light gaming, just don't expect to be playing Grand Theft Auto or first-person shooters on it. The integrated GPU is comparable to the basic AMD GPU installed. In desktop terms, your GPU is comparable to an R7 240 and your CPU, an entry-level Sandy Bridge i3. You can still do a lot of things with a laptop like this, but be reasonable with the gaming demands as you'll be fairly limited.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
You should be able to play World of Warship/Tanks. These games have quite low minimum requirements, though you are below the recommended requirements and will likely need to keep the resolution and the details low.

The laptop is suitable for light gaming, just don't expect to be playing Grand Theft Auto or first-person shooters on it. The integrated GPU is comparable to the basic AMD GPU installed. In desktop terms, your GPU is comparable to an R7 240 and your CPU, an entry-level Sandy Bridge i3. You can still do a lot of things with a laptop like this, but be reasonable with the gaming demands as you'll be fairly limited.

Reactions: Siffy_1
Solution

TRENDING THREADS