How I remove the autocomplete for msn messenger login...

Does anyone know how to remove msn login autocomplete function

ScriptMan

Greetings,

To remove this, download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg

You'll need to reboot to see the change.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert