tim_epyc

Prominent
Oct 2, 2018
I’m looking into upgrading my PC, because my 1050 Ti isn’t keeping up too well in more modern titles. So, i want to buy a 1660 Super and to get a little more money for that, I want to sell my 1050 Ti. It’s an ASUS Strix OC Model. Does anyone have an idea on how much I can still get for this GPU?

Thanks in advance!

Solution
For your used model of the 1050ti, I would expect to get from $100-$150.
I think it would be pretty hard to get close to $150 for a used 1050 Ti at this point, when a brand new 1650 SUPER and other cards can now be had for just a little more, that can get as much as 75% more performance in many games. A price more in the vicinity of $100 is probably more realistic, and seems to be what most are going for on sites like ebay. You might be able to get a little more than that for a Strix model, and there's always the possibility someone might pay substantially more than the card is worth, but it would probably be a bit of a stretch to ask for more than $120 shipped.
For your used model of the 1050ti, I would expect to get from $100-$150.
I think it would be pretty hard to get close to $150 for a used 1050 Ti at this point, when a brand new 1650 SUPER and other cards can now be had for just a little more, that can get as much as 75% more performance in many games. A price more in the vicinity of $100 is probably more realistic, and seems to be what most are going for on sites like ebay. You might be able to get a little more than that for a Strix model, and there's always the possibility someone might pay substantially more than the card is worth, but it would probably be a bit of a stretch to ask for more than $120 shipped.

Solution

jitteRs

Prominent
Nov 25, 2019
I know $150 is a lot for the 1050ti but for his model, I saw many going for $150+ on eBay.

But are they actually "selling for" that much, or just listed for that amount? If you filter to only show "sold" listings of used cards, you'll see most of the Strix 1050 Ti's (or 1050 Ti's in general) have been selling for around $100 or so lately, or in some cases less. People seem to have caught on that new, faster cards are now available for around $150-$160.