Apr 6, 2020
It all started with rocket league having terrible and constant high ping for some reason. After that, Monster Hunter world Iceborne would crash with an "error12: graphics device crashed". After a week or 2 and downloading MSI Afterburner, i fixed it by having my graphics card fans spin faster earlier (it was an overheating problem). I was good for a month or 2. After months of rocket league having high ping, I found a fix. I updated my wifi adapter drivers. However, I soon started having ping spikes. It wasn't so bad, but as days past, it got worse and worse. At the same time, MHW started crashing and getting "error 12: graphics card crashed" all the time now. It reaches 71c sooner and I don't even have to fight anything and be in the hub for it to crash. I don't think it's a graphics card problem, as it's the newest part in my comp and handles my games like a breeze. I'm thinking it might be my PSU as it is one of the oldest part in my system. It's about 3 years old. (I also get high ping for Rainbow 6 siege)
I have a z170a motherboard,
intel 7700k cpu (not overclocked),
gtx 1080ti graphics card (originally used a couple months for mining),
corsair vengeance 16gb ram,
samsung 860 evo m.2 ssd.
The problem is (probably) a graphics problem (which I don't think it is), motherboard problem (which I also have no idea how to test), or a PSU problem (which would be the easiest and cheapest to fix).

IDK how I forgot to put my PSU up here, but: 800watt bronze https://www.newegg.com/topower-nano-series-top-800wb/p/N82E16817342047 . The PSU or even the motherboard would be easier on the cash than the graphics card, so hopefully there's some way to check if it's working right.

Power supply is OK quality so that is not necessarily the first one to look at. You need to start testing the parts, test your card in another system with a good power supply, try another one in yours of the same power load. Without swapping parts to see what works and what does no there is no way to test things. Contact the vendor of the card see what they say, it should be in warranty.

I don't have another system, I don't have a spare of anything.

Then you are stuck, can't find out what part is causing an issue without replacing or having a way to test them. The only way to see what is working and what is not is to go through each component and see if it works. Which means removing it from the system and trying in another one, or replacing it and seeing if the replacement works.

You would have to contact the maker of the video card and go through their support to see what they say. If they send you a replacement and it also does not work, then you do the same with the power supply maker, and so on.