Question How to fix heaphone stuff

Aug 6, 2020
So i was setting up my mic but it didnt show up in the sound tap i thought it wasnt getting detected but i checked the laptop mic and it showed that its using my headset mic when i plug in it switches back to laptop any way to make it 2 diffrent devices on the sound tab

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
Is sound tap = audio settings?

Your mic should swap to the headset when you plug in your headset if the mic is still attached to it.

The laptop mic - is it part of the webcam? I thought it should be off till you enable the webcam.
Do you have the webcam enabled?

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
Post it

Your mic should swap to the headset when you plug in your headset if the mic is still attached to it.

The laptop mic - is it part of the webcam? I thought it should be off till you enable the webcam.

Aug 6, 2020
Post it

It does swap but in the settings it doesnt show uo if i want to lower the mic output i have to do it to my laptop mic. And no i dont use webcam

Aug 6, 2020
It does swap but in the settings it doesnt show uo if i want to lower the mic output i have to do it to my laptop mic. And no i dont use webcam
images