Question How To Recover all Data From Completely Formatted Hard disk ?

sky7s

Reputable
Sep 3, 2018
I was trying to install Ubuntu along with Windows by using Bootable USB, during installation process i selected erase all data and then proceded accidently. I lost all my data from C,D and E Drive, It Formatted my Hard disk completely. I tried many softwares like easeus, Minitool, Icare etc. to recover my data but i am unable to get all data and more than 75% i find corrupted data which is useless. I made backup before formatting but did not find any restore point. How I can recover my all data safely ?

It's not exactly that easy. You most likely already wrote over some of your old data and even if you didn't, those software recovery programs can only recover so much. Restore points are only if you still have your original Windows installation. If you performed a backup to a secondary hard drive then you might could restore your old Windows.

I was trying to install Ubuntu along with Windows by using Bootable USB, during installation process i selected erase all data and then proceded accidently. I lost all my data from C,D and E Drive, It Formatted my Hard disk completely. I tried many softwares like easeus, Minitool, Icare etc. to recover my data but i am unable to get all data and more than 75% i find corrupted data which is useless. I made backup before formatting but did not find any restore point. How I can recover my all data safely ?

You probably will need to bring/mail the disk to a data recovery shop. You need to make backups on a separate disk, having a backup on the same drive is not really a backup if the disk goes bad or if you wipe the whole disk like you did. The restore points is more for software or driver issues where the system has issues booting after a change, not for disk issues.