[SOLVED] How to remove the static noise behind the condenser USB Microphone

XCMachine

Reputable
Mar 6, 2019
Hello, I'm keep having this same old problem when I talk to friends or something, it comes with a weird buzzing or static noise behind the background of the recording, I recorded with Audacity by using equalizer APO, removing any type of noise behind the microphone, kinda did removed but it still there and I cannot figure things out anymore, I don't know it's from the motherboard of power supply related, here is the file that I created and ignore the ticking clock that is in the background.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17dz-c4uItn3LsgjKABVZ1nHGjDtiK2P5/view?usp=sharing

I don't know what to do anymore, I tried everything and I need an answer from experts out there, I recorded with equalizer APO.
Voicemeeter did some effect to it, but increasing the Noise Gate makes it harder for me to speak through people while I am in a call on Discord, Teamspeak or Skype.

Solution
I tried with different mics with regular audio jack, headset, cheap microphone replica and the condenser with the same setup, the static doesn't even get removed. So it's obviously that is going to be on the PC.

So next step is to delete all sound card drivers from add/remove programs, remove it from Device Manager and install clean. If that does not work, try an add-on sound card, external USB ones are usually good at isolating noise from the case.
I tried with different mics with regular audio jack, headset, cheap microphone replica and the condenser with the same setup, the static doesn't even get removed. So it's obviously that is going to be on the PC.

So next step is to delete all sound card drivers from add/remove programs, remove it from Device Manager and install clean. If that does not work, try an add-on sound card, external USB ones are usually good at isolating noise from the case.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS