[SOLVED] How to update graphics card drivers without monitor access?

Oct 13, 2021
Hi,
I have run into a problem I cant seem to find a solution to anywhere on the internet. Recently I was on my pc and I was playing Valorant and the screen froze, this has happened before not specific to the game but just happens and normally i fix this by doing a quick reset of the computer as any attempts to close the window that is frozen via windows key or task manager doesnt work, however just before I reset my computer an error message pops up asking me to update my drivers, as I couldnt get out of the frozen tab to update my drivers then I decided I would just do it after the reset, however when my PC booted up again the monitor was not getting any signal from the pc and I tried several different cords and displays and none of them worked but when i connected the monitor to my laptop it worked so I know its a problem with the PC, I read that it is most likely a problem with my graphics drivers but have no way to update them as the monitor is not gaining any signal. Is there any way I can update drivers via some other computer/laptop and distribute it to my PC?

Any help would be great as I cant use my PC at all.

Solution
Yeah I cant get to windows safe mode
My CPU is a intel core i7-8700l 3.7 GHz 6-core processor so you advise that I remove GPU and connect monitor to motherboard directly?
I am not too tech savvy sorry I'm not too sure how to do this.
Yes, use the Motherboard displayport/HDMI to get on the screen. Next, you could uninstall the GPU drivers and go to the NVIDIA website to download the drivers for your GPU again. Check if it works once you install the new drivers. If it doesn't, then it could be a problem with the power connector to the GPU/the PSU. It could also be a problem with the PCIE lane/MoBo
Oct 13, 2021
My CPU is a intel core i7-8700l 3.7 GHz 6-core processor so you advise that I remove GPU and connect monitor to motherboard directly?

Oct 13, 2021
Yes, use the Motherboard displayport/HDMI to get on the screen. Next, you could uninstall the GPU drivers and go to the NVIDIA website to download the drivers for your GPU again. Check if it works once you install the new drivers. If it doesn't, then it could be a problem with the power connector to the GPU/the PSU. It could also be a problem with the PCIE lane/MoBo

Solution