Aug 20, 2021
So I recently purchased the ID-COOLING Iceflow VGA aio. I assumed that my 1080ti would be compatible with it, but the screws that came with the cooler are just too short. How would I mount the cooler onto the GPU without said screws? The screws go into a bracket that then connects to the cooler itself.

Solution
So I recently purchased the ID-COOLING Iceflow VGA aio. I assumed that my 1080ti would be compatible with it, but the screws that came with the cooler are just too short. How would I mount the cooler onto the GPU without said screws? The screws go into a bracket that then connects to the cooler itself.
It's too heavy to use heat transfer adhesive, get longer screws if needed. There are no "computer screws" all are industry standard so any good hardware store should have them.
It's too heavy to use heat transfer adhesive, get longer screws if needed. There are no "computer screws" all are industry standard so any good hardware store should have them.

Solution