[SOLVED] I boot from USB, nothing happens.

Jul 7, 2020
Ive just built my new pc and im trying to do a fresh install of windows 10 on it. As usual i plugged in the bootable USB and entered the bios. I get 3 options as boot devices: USB PMAP, partition 1; USB PMAP and the third option is my new SSD. If i boot from USB PMAP, partition 1, i get the gigabyte logo (my mobo is gigabyte B550 gaming x), and then nothing happens. If i boot from USB PMAP i get the windows logo with no spinning dots, and also nothing happens (i waited for about 25-30 minutes). I dont know how to fix this.

Solution
If you press f12 at the BIOS screen, what choices do you have? Also, where did you get the USB Windows 10 Installer.
Not to worry anymore, I tried a few other USB sticks and the ones i tried before turned out to be corrupted. I had to make a new one with rufus. The pc works perfectly now.
Jul 7, 2020
If you press f12 at the BIOS screen, what choices do you have? Also, where did you get the USB Windows 10 Installer.
Not to worry anymore, I tried a few other USB sticks and the ones i tried before turned out to be corrupted. I had to make a new one with rufus. The pc works perfectly now.

Solution