Question I cannot get past my bios splash screen

Joehara23

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2015
Hey everyone,
Last night my computer turned off normally. I’ve not had any issues with it, at least of this magnitude
I run windows 11
My mobo is an ASROCK b450m-hdv
CPU a Ryzen 3600
GPU Radeon 6700xt

I get stuck on the “ASROCK” splash screen. It stops it from going any further. I have the prompts to “press f2 or delete” to get into UEFI and press f11 to do something else.

I’ve already done the cmos battery removal and unplugging, for a few minutes.

Does anyone have any ideas, please help!
Sorry for the desk message I was moving things around, and sorry if this isn’t where it goes; I’ll repost thread if needed.
Nothing spilled anywhere , more importantly the computer was funcirijning fine last night and wasn’t doing any updates or anything. So I’m really confused.

9R52skY.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
Since you're presented with the two options on the bottom right hand corner, does pressing any of them, lead you away from the BIOS splash screen? Could you try and disconnect from the wall and display, remove the CMOS battery, press and hold down the power button then replace the CMOS battery to see if that alleviates the issue?

You forgot to mention the make and model of the ram(kit) you're using on the build. Please mention which slots you're populating with said ram.

Joehara23

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2015
Since you're presented with the two options on the bottom right hand corner, does pressing any of them, lead you away from the BIOS splash screen? Could you try and disconnect from the wall and display, remove the CMOS battery, press and hold down the power button then replace the CMOS battery to see if that alleviates the issue?

You forgot to mention the make and model of the ram(kit) you're using on the build. Please mention which slots you're populating with said ram.
Ah my fault, those two keys fail to leave away from this screen, any inputs I have do absolutely nothing. I have two ram slots on this computer, both occupied by 16 t force Vulcan z. Previously they were running at 3200, lower than their reported max of 3600, but I hadn’t done anything to since I got tHem. I set them to run at that speed when I got it, a year a

I have done that cmos battery removal thing; one other symptom I forgot to mention; I removed my GPU and used thE BIOS hdmi instead, and no signal is reported, the signal is only reported when the GPU is plugged in and uses one of those ports.