I can't delete my account.

Does anyone know how I can delete my account?. Everytime I go into the User
Account window and try to delete it, it freezes. My computer has two other
accounts, and both of them are Computer Administrators. Does anyone know
what I can do to delete it without freezing?. Or does anyone have any
suggestions?.
Thank you.

Click Start, Run and enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2. On the User's tab, you can remove the account, and then delete the user's files manually.

See Help and Support and search for "take ownership"

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308421

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jamie." <Jamie.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74149125-37C8-4C4F-9350-BFE829A1BEF8@microsoft.com...
> Does anyone know how I can delete my account?. Everytime I go into the User
> Account window and try to delete it, it freezes. My computer has two other
> accounts, and both of them are Computer Administrators. Does anyone know
> what I can do to delete it without freezing?. Or does anyone have any
> suggestions?.
> Thank you.

Hi Jamie,

Are you logged on as one of those two administrators? You can't delete the
account you are currently using.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/