I can't get the latest M.AM.E. version

I've always had a problem logging onto FilePlanet. When I click finish, the
page times out. Is this a common problem? Can someone please help me? I
know it is not a cookie issue.

-DouglasR

Douglas E. Rasmusen schrieb:
> I've always had a problem logging onto FilePlanet. When I click finish, the
> page times out. Is this a common problem? Can someone please help me? I
> know it is not a cookie issue.

the official mame page is www.mame.net

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:05:18 +0100, Roman Scherzer
<romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote:

>Douglas E. Rasmusen schrieb:
>> I've always had a problem logging onto FilePlanet. When I click finish, the
>> page times out. Is this a common problem? Can someone please help me? I
>> know it is not a cookie issue.
>
>the official mame page is www.mame.net

If he's using FilePlanet then it's gonna be Mame32

usually the binaries are posted to a.b.e.mame anyway as FilePlanet
isn't too poular with a lot of people

PRoToCoL schrieb:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:05:18 +0100, Roman Scherzer
> <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote:
>

>>Douglas E. Rasmusen schrieb:
>>
>>>I've always had a problem logging onto FilePlanet. When I click finish, the
>>>page times out. Is this a common problem? Can someone please help me? I
>>>know it is not a cookie issue.
>>
>>the official mame page is www.mame.net
>

> If he's using FilePlanet then it's gonna be Mame32

I know...I only wanted that he learns to differ between what he writes
and what he wants to say ;O) picky picky..I know.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:32:51 +0100, Roman Scherzer

>>>the official mame page is www.mame.net

>> If he's using FilePlanet then it's gonna be Mame32

>I know...I only wanted that he learns to differ between what he writes
>and what he wants to say ;O) picky picky..I know.

picky indeed
ClrMame abstinence is not good for you ;-)

Try here: http://tinyurl.com/45z6s

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Dead_Dad wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Douglas E. Rasmusen wrote:
>> I've always had a problem logging onto FilePlanet. When I click finish, the
>> page times out. Is this a common problem? Can someone please help me? I
>> know it is not a cookie issue.

>> -DouglasR

> Try here: http://tinyurl.com/45z6s

Whats with the tinyurl fetish lately DD^2?

--
David
Q: What do you call a WASP who doesn't work for his father, isn't a

SINNER wrote:
> * Dead_Dad wrote in alt.games.mame:
>
>>Douglas E. Rasmusen wrote:
>>
>>>I've always had a problem logging onto FilePlanet. When I click finish, the
>>>page times out. Is this a common problem? Can someone please help me? I
>>>know it is not a cookie issue.
>

>>>-DouglasR
>

>>Try here: http://tinyurl.com/45z6s
>

> Whats with the tinyurl fetish lately DD^2?

'Create TinyURL for this link/page' is now in my FF context menu. What
can I say?

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

P.S. I am /not/ a square. To accurately describe my shape would
require a complex convolution of three dimensional Bezier curves, as
well as such extensive bump-mapping as to bring D3 to it's knees.

It's more than just MAME32 (do you people have anything against MAME32 that
I should know about?), I would like to use FilePlanet for a bunch of other
things as well. If you guys could help me with this, I would appreciate it.
Thank you.

"DouglasR" <ncc1853@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

> It's more than just MAME32 (do you people have anything against MAME32
> that I should know about?), I would like to use FilePlanet for a bunch
> of other things as well. If you guys could help me with this, I would
> appreciate it. Thank you.

Well, look at it this way: if you really want to use MAME32, you should be
using MAME32 Plus! instead anyway. :)

See http://mameplus.emu-france.com/ for this popular (unofficial) build.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:33:45 GMT, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote:

>See you later, Mr. Tight-Ass Kraut. :)

Man! Not even a smiley face makes up for that!

Chill out! I mean, my god, Roman wrote and maintains CMP!

I presume you meant no harm, but, unless you know Roman personally, I
think you went over the edge!

And please don't flame me. I'm just commenting. I'm not attacking.

--
Rick

I'd like to say "Thank you" on behalf of the group
and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition!
(John Lennon)

Rutger6559 <rutger6559@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:33:45 GMT, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote:
>
>>See you later, Mr. Tight-Ass Kraut. :)
>
> Man! Not even a smiley face makes up for that!
>
> Chill out! I mean, my god, Roman wrote and maintains CMP!

I am well aware of Herr Scherzer's vital work. I've got no problems with
worshipping key figures in emulation, elevating them to hero or god status. I
do have problems with excessive displays of negative attitude at any level,
however. I'm not the one who needs to chill out.

Sune Salminen wrote on 18. February 2005:

> Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
>> Sune Salminen wrote on 17. February 2005:
>>>
>>> Looks like you could use a break from IRC.
>>
>> And you could show up in #tombstones once in a while. :)
>
> I heard IRC isn't good for your health.

Yeah, already have a cold since long. ;-)
--
By(e) Andreas

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:36:03 GMT, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote:

>Rutger6559 <rutger6559@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:33:45 GMT, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote:
>>
>>>See you later, Mr. Tight-Ass Kraut. :)
>>
>> Man! Not even a smiley face makes up for that!
>>
>> Chill out! I mean, my god, Roman wrote and maintains CMP!
>
>I am well aware of Herr Scherzer's vital work. I've got no problems with
>worshipping key figures in emulation, elevating them to hero or god status.

You obviously missed the point. It doesn't matter if Roman wrote CMP
or not. IMHO you should never refer to a German guy as a "blankety
blank kraut." But that's just me. I know a lot of arseholes out
there would disagree with me, but I don't think that makes them right.
To me it's a simple matter of respect for others. I know, however,
many people don't understand this line of thinking and that fact does
bewilder me. Somehow the simplest of concepts are the most difficult
for the small minded to understand.

>do have problems with excessive displays of negative attitude at any level,

And calling a German guy a "kraut" is not excessively negative?
Jeesh, you're one of those who ignore logic. I feel for you.

>however. I'm not the one who needs to chill out.

I would respectfully disagree.

Let's just say that I'm extremely glad that I am me and you are you.
And the fact that you feel the same way amuses me to no end.

Enjoy your ignorance.

You can't argue with a pig who's fat, dumb, and happy.

--
Rick

I'd like to say "Thank you" on behalf of the group
and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition!
(John Lennon)

Hung N's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> Rutger6559 <rutger6559@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:33:45 GMT, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote:
>>>See you later, Mr. Tight-Ass Kraut. :)
>> Man! Not even a smiley face makes up for that!
>> Chill out! I mean, my god, Roman wrote and maintains CMP!
> I am well aware of Herr Scherzer's vital work. I've got no problems with
> worshipping key figures in emulation, elevating them to hero or god status. I
> do have problems with excessive displays of negative attitude at any level,
> however. I'm not the one who needs to chill out.

Excessive displays of negitive attitude? At this moment, only ony
exemplifying this seems to be you

> Let's just say that I'm extremely glad that I am me and you are you.
> And the fact that you feel the same way amuses me to no end.
>
> Enjoy your ignorance.
>
> You can't argue with a pig who's fat, dumb, and happy.

Somebody's digging a deeper hole then he can climb out of. And all of this
started because someone made fun of my favorite unofficial MAME build.
Groan...

I encourage you to exercise your intelligence and put me in your killfile,
since your current line of thought is a waste of our mutual time.

> But may be you just had a bad day, reading some of your older articles
> you seem not to be always like this.

Er hat seine Tage ;-)

Tsunoo wrote on 19. February 2005:

>> But may be you just had a bad day, reading some of your older articles
>> you seem not to be always like this.
>
> Er hat seine Tage ;-)

Dann wäre ER eine Frau. ;-)

SCNR, f'up poster.
--
By(e) Andreas

Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> wrote in
kman.de:

> But may be you just had a bad day, reading some of your older articles
> you seem not to be always like this.

How very astute you are. Anyone could have done a Google search for Usenet
posts by Hung N, but I doubt most people would bother.

It just goes to show that when you have a bad day and make this known to
others, you can never predict how far-ranging the effects may be.

TRENDING THREADS