Kalle96

Prominent
Mar 17, 2019
So I went into BIOS to turn the RGB to off, and enable XMP profiles, and when I saved the changes and tried to launch into windows, there was no output. So after a while I removed the battery and waited 10 min, and then replaced it. And it cleared CMOS like it’s supposed to do, but when I got into windows, there was no internet connection.

I tried to repair/reinstall the network driver from my motherboards support site, but I keep getting a “The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the Cable.” error message.

To resolve my issues, I tried to:
  • Clear CMOS again
  • Reset BIOS to factory defaults
  • Remove the “supposed driver” in the driver installation software and install again
  • Repairing the network driver with the installer
  • Updating BIOS
  • Removing overcklocks from CPU and GPU
  • Removing RAM over night and putting back in in the morning

Nothing works and I do not know what I am supposed to do, maybe someone could try and help me out?

PC Specs
  • NZXT h510
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • B550 Gigabyte Aorus Elite
  • RTX 2070 Super
  • be quiet! Pure Rock 2
  • HyperX 16GB Fury 3200MHz
  • NZXT C650 650w

It’s a completely new system which I built 2 days ago. It worked fine until I cleared CMOS.

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Version for your OS, since you should be on Windows 10? Were currently on Windows 10. You may want to see if disconnecting from the wall, then removing the CMOS battery for 15 minutes helps. Which BIOS version are you on at the moment? From what I can see you, must be on BIOS version F2.

Which slots are your rams populating?

Kalle96

Prominent
Mar 17, 2019
I am currently on Windows 10 build 1903. I desconected the cable to the PSU every time I cleared CMOS. I am currently after updating on BIOS version F2, updated from F1. RAM is installed in the A2 and B2 slots, as the motherboard instructed.