[SOLVED] I have no idea if my graphic card is working. Pls help

Mar 15, 2020
Hi guys i just finished building my pc. I used an and radeon rx 5700 graphics card. I just turned my pc on but the fans of my graphic card arent working. This card has 1x8 and 1x6 pin Inputs. I used 1 cable and not 2 since my cable has 2x 2+6 sockets. Can i somehow check in the bios if the graphic card is working.

Solution
I used an and radeon rx 5700 graphics card. I just turned my pc on but the fans of my graphic card arent working. This card has 1x8 and 1x6 pin Inputs. I used 1 cable and not 2 since my cable has 2x 2+6 sockets.
What's the manufacturer/model name of the card? It probably has silent mode operation.
Fans should turn on, when appropriate temperature is reached.
Both pcie power sockets must be connected. Use 6+2 connector in one socket and 6pin connector in the other socket.

If your monitor is connected to the graphics card and it's displaying an image, then the card is working.
I used an and radeon rx 5700 graphics card. I just turned my pc on but the fans of my graphic card arent working. This card has 1x8 and 1x6 pin Inputs. I used 1 cable and not 2 since my cable has 2x 2+6 sockets.
What's the manufacturer/model name of the card? It probably has silent mode operation.
Both pcie power sockets must be connected. Use 6+2 connector in one socket and 6pin connector in the other socket.

If your monitor is connected to the graphics card and it's displaying an image, then the card is working.

Solution
Mar 15, 2020

The manufafacturer Name is powercolor.
I connected the Monitor to the graphic card to check my bios and i have an Image. I just paniced because the fans didnt turn on.

TRENDING THREADS