Question I hear a strange beeping sound

Oct 11, 2019
I have had my pc for 2 months now, it's a custom build.
For the last couple of weeks I've been noticing that when I play games, I hear this strange sound (https://voca.ro/71iei3gXndm). I did some search and I found out that beps have a meaning, e.g. 4 beeps means a mouse problems. Those beeps were single tone separated beeps, very different from my problem, though.
Any help would be appreciated.

Specs:
Ryzen 2600x
RX590
16GB of DDR4 3000 RAM
C drive: 1TB Intel 660p M.2 SSD
4TB HDD

Oct 11, 2019
Check temperature of cpu and gpu when beeps start.
List motherboard p/n and describe beeps, 1 short 2 fast 1 short or
3 fast 2 short. or are they random short beeps or constant beeps.

The temps don't go over 60°C on both the CPU and GPU, and there's a link to the audio file. What do you mean by Motherboard p/n?

I wouldn't call them beeps. They are more like tones, actually it sounds like Atari or old game sounds.
Can you use headphones for the game? if you hear the sounds thru headphone it would be game sound.
I was going to look up your beep codes, not necessary anymore.

Oct 11, 2019
I wouldn't call them beeps. They are more like tones, actually it sounds like Atari or old game sounds.
Can you use headphones for the game? if you hear the sounds thru headphone it would be game sound.
I was going to look up your beep codes, not necessary anymore.

I don't even have a buzzer in my pc lol
I always use headphones, I even checked the audio mixer while it happened, the "system sounds" bar moved, so I guess it's something from Windows(?)

I even looked through all windows sounds, there was nothing there.

P.S. the sound doesn't necessarely happen in game only, it once happened in my desktop too. It's just that it's more prone to happening in games.