May 12, 2019
Hey so i already had my pc built a couple of months ago but i decided to get a 128 gb m.2 just so i could put a big game on it. But after installing it on my motherboard my pc won’t boot into windows anymore i just sends me into bios and it wont show the original ssd which i had my windows installed on so what can i do to get back into windows/get the ssd with the windows to appear in bios? Please help

May 11, 2019
Try updating or resetting your BIOS/UEFI, to see if that fixes things up. Give it a go with a different computer to see if the same thing happens. You could also get in touch with the mobo manufacturer's customer support to see if you might be missing something like a specific setting.

USAFRet

Titan
Try updating or resetting your BIOS/UEFI, to see if that fixes things up. Give it a go with a different computer to see if the same thing happens. You could also get in touch with the mobo manufacturer's customer support to see if you might be missing something like a specific setting.
BIOS updates are not to be done lightly or on a whim.

The 'problem' is almost certainly the m.2 drive disabling the relevant SATA port, as mentioned in the specs.