Question i7 2600 & gtx 1070 problem

Feb 21, 2019
Hi,

I have a problem with my pc: i7 2600, gtx 1070, 12gb ram, ssd evo 240gb and 144hz monitor

Well, im playing PUBG and cpu is only using 50& and same for gpu. Neither of them get a 100% use.

I´m sure there is a problem somewhere but i can´t find it.

Using afterburner and riva to get details about cpu and gpu, temperatures are pretty good never over 60º.

Nvidia config using performance mode.

And i can´t get more than 110-130 solid fps. Global Offensive around 180-200 fps.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry if this is repeated.

Thanks.

Arkyo00

Commendable
May 29, 2016
github.com
You do know that anything beyond 144 is actually WORSE in your system?
anyways, maybe your GPU is undervolted, not sure how and why
the CPU not being used at 100% is actually a good sign right, you shouldn't be worried of it

Cioby

Distinguished
Thanks for answering.
"beyond 144 is actually WORSE in your system? " no idea, why is that?
I´ll take a look of gpu voltage and compare.
Thanks
Because your monitor can't show those extra frames so you will experience screen tears. Which makes you experience unimmersive and ugly gameplay in many cases.
Also Pubg is not CSGO, you won't get the same fps except if you change settings. Are you sure pubg doesn't have Vsync on? Like does your fps just stop at one point specifically? Some monitors are actually 120 Hz and you can OC them to 144.

Does your CPU and GPU use much more and get hotter in CSGO? You need to see if it's game related or system related.

Feb 21, 2019
Hello

Thanks for the comments.

First i checked gpu voltage and its ok, from 0.8 to 1.

I don´t have v-sync on. I play 1080p 144hz.

Run stress test for cpu and gpu with a bit higher temperatures but pretty good.

Temperatures still stable on csgo, pubg, dirt2, lol.

I know pubg isn´t the meca of optimization, thats a big trouble XD.

CSGO runs top quality and gives 180-200 fps, but i though i would have more fps.

The thing is with CPU ang GPU around 50% use, cpu bottlenecking? i checked the cores and second and fifth worked higher than the others, but thats normal right?

So i believe is system related, but i just made a full clean install with win 10 pro 4 days ago with the newest nvidia drivers.

Any help welcome XD.

Thanks.