Identifying Dimension 8300 Power

Have just purchased a Dimension 8300 and it is my understanding they come
with either a 250w or 330w Power Supply.
Question is how do you know which you received. Upon opening the case I
found the PS is conveniently mounted with the spec. sticker on the underside
and the CPU cooling shroud prevents viewing the label.

TIA

I believe Dell rates it as 250W, but they are very, very conservative. For
example, my 4550 is rated at 250w and I have two optical drives, three hard
drives and an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro AND ATI Radeon 7000 in it.

Tom

> I believe Dell rates it as 250W, but they are very, very conservative.
For
> example, my 4550 is rated at 250w and I have two optical drives, three
hard
> drives and an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro AND ATI Radeon 7000 in it.

Thanks for the response.
Do you know if this is a standard power supply or is it proprietary as in
earlier Dell models?

Pretty sure it is standard. About the only thing non-standard is the front
panel power button and the front panel headphones jack.

> > I believe Dell rates it as 250W, but they are very, very conservative.
> For
> > example, my 4550 is rated at 250w and I have two optical drives, three
> hard
> > drives and an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro AND ATI Radeon 7000 in it.
> >

> Thanks for the response.
> Do you know if this is a standard power supply or is it proprietary as in
> earlier Dell models?

Thanks again, that was the impression I got looking it over, but was not
100% sure.