[SOLVED] Idk what is the problem with pc

Oct 17, 2021
So recently I have problems with the games (lol) after the game started for some reason I play with 14 fps (in principle 200) I thought that the hard drive is a bottle because it is very old and my computer was slow and I decided to go straight to ssd I took it I downloaded everything plus two games (lol,gta5) 1st game of the lol everything is okay fps is normal 2nd game again 15 I decided to run gta there fps was relatively low also at first I thought that riot games have some glitch or something but after and with other games i have the same problem it makes me think that something in my pc is lame also for some reason my cpu is working on 0.79ghz clock speed from max 3.40

pc:cpu i3 4130
gpu:rx 580 4gb
8 gb ram
600 power supply
i know my cpu is not a good option for this video card i am saving money for new one

ps:sorry for my bad english

Solution
0.8Gz is the low power c-state. On Linux, you can query or set the power governor but no idea what you do on Windows. People with similar issues,

Oct 18, 2021
0.8Gz is the low power c-state. On Linux, you can query or set the power governor but no idea what you do on Windows. People with similar issues,

Solution