Dec 29, 2019
Hello guys,

I hope everyone is safe out there during these hard corona times.

I wanted to know if my idle CPU and GPU Temperatures are normal. My CPU is currently idling at around 32c/89f and my GPU at 45c/113f . I believe that my GPU temps are higher than they should be while idling. Moreover, if I could get some suggestions on what percentage of my fan's speed I should use for certain temperatures it would help me a lot.

My PC Specs are:
  • Ryzen 3 1200 (cooled my the Coolermaster Masterair MA410P RGB
  • Radeon RX570 4GB
  • MSI B450-A PRO
  • 8GB RAM 3000MHz
  • Case -> Phanteks Eclipse P300

(Fan configuration: One intake at the front, one exhaust at the back and top)

Thank you in advance!

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Idle temps are fine. What are load temps though?

Set the gpu fans however you want, whatever you're comfortable with.
My 1080Ti idles with fans off at 55C, and there's nothing wrong with that - it's not doing anything.
Once I jump into a game, I open up Afterburner and run the fans at 100%. I'm not going to hear them anyway - the music's going to drown them out.

Dec 29, 2019
Idle temps are fine. What are load temps though?

Set the gpu fans however you want, whatever you're comfortable with.
My 1080Ti idles with fans off at 55C, and there's nothing wrong with that - it's not doing anything.
Once I jump into a game, I open up Afterburner and run the fans at 100%. I'm not going to hear them anyway - the music's going to drown them out.

Hello,

My CPU Total Load (according to Open Hardware Monitor) is at maximum 74.2% and on average 45-55%. My GPU Load is currently going from 0 to 2$ average and max 11%.
Are these numbers normal?