Question Input Not Supported on AOC monitor.I just had my PC built.

May 31, 2019
I am new to PC building.These are my specs
B450 Tomahawk Mobo
Ryzen 5 2400g
Patriot Viper Steel 2x8 3200Mhz
600watt 80plus gold
500GB SSD
AOC G2460V Monitor

So I was thinking of buying GPU later as I can't afford it right now.My monitor has freesync with DisplayPort only.So everygame I am trying to launch (LoL,CSGO,Siege) I get a message input not supported and some weird sounds coming from my monitor.When I set the game to windowed or borderless this stops.How can I play fullscreen without this happening??

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The Tomahawk has dvi-d and hdmi 1.4 video output.
The monitor has VGA, hdmi 1.4 and DisplayPort input. How is this connected? Hdmi?

If you have a high-speed hdmi cable, there shouldn't be an issue, if it's a standard or old hdmi cable, many won't handle the bandwidth and at 1080p will be limited to 50-60Hz.

Other than possible hardware conflicts, it sounds more like a driver issue and I'd be taking a trip to msi website/support/downloads and getting every single updated motherboard chipset driver, audio, Lan, USB family, everything. The current upgrade to windows has probably wiped out many, if not all, motherboard chipset drivers, so you are relying on windows generic drivers.

May 31, 2019
I fixed the problem guys I repeat that I get snows on monitor ONLY when I play games in fullscreen. So my monitor has Freesync so I opened the AMD Raden Settingand turned of Freesync and now everything is OK. Thanks everyone for trying to help.