I have three users on my pc running windows-xp. How do I install Adobe so
that only I can see adobe Icon and use Adobe.

You should cut the shortcut placed into the all users profile ex:
c:\documents and settings\all users\desktop and place it onto your own
desktop or into the desktop folder of your own profile.

you can do the same with the shortcuts or folders within the start menu
folder.

regards.