[SOLVED] Intel DH67BL is Non-OC Supported, I Want Additional Powerless Non-OC GPU

Aug 13, 2019
I Have Intel DH67BL with i5-2400
PSU - 500watt

My Mobo Non OC Supported ...And I want a Non-OC GPU without Additional Power Connector....Plz Give me Some Non-OC GPU names which suits with my Requirements....

Solution
If you have a 500 watt power supply, that should have a secondary power plug, why do you specifically want a video card without a power plug?

Is this an OEM system like a Dell, HP?

Some of those change the max wattage you can get out of the PCIe slot. nVidia 1050 cards don't need a secondary power plug, for cheaper, nVidia 1030 is good. Radeon 550 also.
If you have a 500 watt power supply, that should have a secondary power plug, why do you specifically want a video card without a power plug?

Some of those change the max wattage you can get out of the PCIe slot. nVidia 1050 cards don't need a secondary power plug, for cheaper, nVidia 1030 is good. Radeon 550 also.

Reactions: Koushik Das Sunny
Solution
Aug 13, 2019

My Psu's don't have any Additional Power Connector...so that's why I'm looking for a Non-OC GPU without Additional Power Power Connector...

TRENDING THREADS