[SOLVED] Is the MX250 enough for light video editing?

Lil’bertz

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
im going to buy a laptop soon.
im going to use it for casual use like light gaming (some minecraft or terraria but since the laptop im buying has TB 3 i can play more intensive games) and light video editing for simple school projects.
but im considering to buy a gaming laptop instead cus its more powerful but im also want it to have a long battery life and lightweight

im planning to use davinci resolve or hitfilm express

Solution
im going to use it for casual use like light gaming (some minecraft or terraria but since the laptop im buying has TB 3 i can play more intensive games) and light video editing for simple school projects.
but im considering to buy a gaming laptop instead cus its more powerful but im also want it to have a long battery life and lightweight

If you want a powerful, lightweight laptop for editing videos get a MacBook Pro.

No gaming laptops have good battery and are lightweight as they have to trade one for the other. Either you get one with a huge battery and it’s 3” thick or you get a thin and light that’ll last an hour under load.

If you want a powerful, lightweight laptop for editing videos get a MacBook Pro.

No gaming laptops have good battery and are lightweight as they have to trade one for the other. Either you get one with a huge battery and it’s 3” thick or you get a thin and light that’ll last an hour under load.

Solution