Question Is this a low profile PCI bracket?

Jan 15, 2021
I am wondering if the image here is of a low profile PCI bracket. Is it dual-slot, single-slot, or triple-slot (it looks like a double slot, but I am not sure)

http://sendanywhe.re/BJO6CEPW

Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, the bracket is around 7 cm from left to right.

Jan 15, 2021
Not sure what you are asking. There are two slots here, but unless you can show the ports under them, it is difficult to say.
My question is if this is a low profile bracket or not and if it is a double slot or not. Thank you for the help.

I do not know what you mean with the ports under them. I want to know if I can fit a double slot low profile GPU there (the power supply is enough).

ginthegit

Distinguished
BANNED
Nov 15, 2012
My question is if this is a low profile bracket or not and if it is a double slot or not. Thank you for the help.

I do not know what you mean with the ports under them. I want to know if I can fit a double slot low profile GPU there (the power supply is enough).

It is difficult to say from your Photo. I have nothing to compare it too. What is obvious in your eyes is not so obvious for others without having to do more leg work. More Pictures are required.