Question Issue when changing boot priority in Bios!

Jun 29, 2019
Hello !!
I have both an SSD 250 and an HDD but naturally , i ve installed windows on SSD.
For the past months 9 out of 10 times , when i restart my pc , it boots me into bios (without being prompted to).
There , at the boot priority menu , it shows that the HDD is set as 1st , so when i go in and try to change priority , whanever i click to choose the SSD , screen freezes for less than a second and pc restarts.
For what it matters also, lately , while gaming , sometimes monitor suddenly turns to one color ( black , brown and last time red) and sometimes i cant do anything while some others i can hold alt tab to see other windows but i can't go to either of em or even task manager (when i release alt tab it returns to one colored picture) . A few times i got looping sounds from the game , while that happened as well.

I ve updated both my bios to latest build , and my graphic drivers (and those with DDU on safe mode).
did /chkdsk , /checkhealth /recoverhealth on cdm with no faults found..
Here's my DxDiag status as of now.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15OpjA4aTsEtdU-XYiVCcX-4tpF-0SXJA/view
Without being sure , the livekernel might be cause of the hard shutdowns (hold power button) i have to do when i can't unfreeze my pc elseway.

I have windows 10 home ,Asus H170 Pro Gaming motherboard , 16 gb ddr4 (4x4) i7 6700 850w .

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the make and model of your PSU and it's age.

Might want to check and see if the time on your motherboard is the same as when you're firing up the system for the first time(cold boot). You're on version 3805 for your BIOS, correct? Did you install the latest ME drivers after the last BIOS update?

Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for the warm welcome Lutfij !! Good to be here ^^
Here goes !

CPU: intel core i7 6700
Motherboard: ASUS H170 PRO GAMING
Ram: DDR4 16GB (DRAM FREQ 1064.6 MHz / NB FREQ ~3900 )
SSD/HDD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Baracuda ST2000DM008-2FR102 2TB)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 , Evga Corp.
PSU: Seasonic SS- 850AM active PFC F3 (around 5 years)
Chassis: TurboX Basic Model

The time on Bios was already the proper one.
And no , i havent installed ME Drivers after Bios Update ! Should i? :O

& thanks for you reply as well !