[SOLVED] Issue with computer systems ( Due to electricity?)

waynebouvett

Prominent
Feb 4, 2019
So it's been a copule of months that i bought a gaming pc that costs around 1,500 euros this was my first pc , i incountered issues when i play any game it stutters and it was unplayable (Updated drivers , resinstalled windows , installing MEI , Installing Bois and basically everything that i found online) i went to the store and something wierd happend the game that i played was not stuttering in the store that i bought the pc they changed it for another pc @2nd pc Same issues there was stuttering occuring like last pc then i told them i wanted to go to a diffrent cpu and gpu and i went with an rtx 2080 with an i7-9700k then i realised that it could be power related? i called the company of the electricity and they came to check the power meter of the house and it turns out it was faulty and they will be coming next week to change it , Could it be the cause of the issue?

Solution
So it's been a copule of months that i bought a gaming pc that costs around 1,500 euros this was my first pc , i incountered issues when i play any game it stutters and it was unplayable (Updated drivers , resinstalled windows , installing MEI , Installing Bois and basically everything that i found online) i went to the store and something wierd happend the game that i played was not stuttering in the store that i bought the pc they changed it for another pc @2nd pc Same issues there was stuttering occuring like last pc then i told them i wanted to go to a diffrent cpu and gpu and i went with an rtx 2080 with an i7-9700k then i realised that it could be power related? i called the company of the electricity and they came to...
So it's been a copule of months that i bought a gaming pc that costs around 1,500 euros this was my first pc , i incountered issues when i play any game it stutters and it was unplayable (Updated drivers , resinstalled windows , installing MEI , Installing Bois and basically everything that i found online) i went to the store and something wierd happend the game that i played was not stuttering in the store that i bought the pc they changed it for another pc @2nd pc Same issues there was stuttering occuring like last pc then i told them i wanted to go to a diffrent cpu and gpu and i went with an rtx 2080 with an i7-9700k then i realised that it could be power related? i called the company of the electricity and they came to check the power meter of the house and it turns out it was faulty and they will be coming next week to change it , Could it be the cause of the issue?
Yes it could.
Strange things happen when the incoming supply is incorrect.

Reactions: waynebouvett
Solution