Question Issues booting on Custom build

Jul 27, 2024
Hello, I am new to the forums so I apologize if this is formatted wrong. My PC takes forever to boot, and sometimes just does not boot while having an active amber DRAM light. Booting takes a LONG time. Sometimes it boots, sometimes it doesn't. I have done a plethora of troubleshooting, and it definitely is not my first PC build. But, I am at a loss. I have tried reseating CPU, RAM, GPU, checked every single connection possible and nothing seems to work. I have flashed the BIOS using the EZmode ASUS made, as well as the flashback hard-flash. I have tried 1 RAM stick, 2, every slot A1A2B1B2, nothing. I have gotten it to boot by turning off the monitor until it passes the amber DRAM light into the green boot light then plugging it back in, sometimes it pushes past the green boot light, sometimes it doesn't. There are instances where it passes all checks on MOBO lights and just doens't show a display even if I unplug the monitors and plug them back in.

Specs
ASUS Tuf Gaming B650E WIFI
7 7800X3D
Gigabyte 4080 Super OC
Corsair Vengence 16GB (x2) 6000
WD Black 4TB & 500GB
Seasonic Vertex 1000 GOLD

Using the 600W Seasonic PSU cable for the GPU
Was running PC and 2 monitors on 1 power strip as it supported the ampage, but decided to change to 1 monitor and PC while the monitor is on another strip. This allowed it to boot, but again could be just a random occurrence that happens.