Question Issues with Netgear AX1800 (AEX20) WIFI Extender (Connected without Internet)

Amatex

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2013
Good evening all,

So as the title suggest I brought a AX1800 (AEX20) Netgear WIFI extender a while back and it was working fine, I did end up packing it away and recently come back to it, reset it , ran through the easy setup and it said you are connected , however every device is "connected without internet" on wireless and Wired

a bit about ourset, we have a Full fibre connection , from their we have a Fritzbox 7590 AX, connected to that is a TP link powerline out to a sleepout and everything else is either wireless or ethernet connected from the fritzbox.

no wonder what I tried, Reset go thought the setup over and over,

Connect it via WPS straight to the Fritzbox

I also noticed in the Wireless > IP Address section of the extender the Gateway and DNS Server address is listed as undefined

kanewolf

Titan
Good evening all,

So as the title suggest I brought a AX1800 (AEX20) Netgear WIFI extender a while back and it was working fine, I did end up packing it away and recently come back to it, reset it , ran through the easy setup and it said you are connected , however every device is "connected without internet" on wireless and Wired

a bit about ourset, we have a Full fibre connection , from their we have a Fritzbox 7590 AX, connected to that is a TP link powerline out to a sleepout and everything else is either wireless or ethernet connected from the fritzbox.

no wonder what I tried, Reset go thought the setup over and over,

Connect it via WPS straight to the Fritzbox

I also noticed in the Wireless > IP Address section of the extender the Gateway and DNS Server address is listed as undefined
Are you doing the setup and testing of the extender in the same room as the Fritzbox ?