[SOLVED] I've a GTX 1050 OC from Zotac, is it worth it to upgrade to 1060? Or should i stay with this GPU?

Apr 16, 2020
So, as I mentioned earlier, is it worth to up to it?

And I have a pretty low end processor. i5 3330 which I want to take off because it isn't support for a AAA games anymore. (I mean for medium and higher graphics)

I'll take any answer in case to this. Thanks in advance!

Solution
Well, it still is an upgrade, depending on ur pocket and the price, 6 gb 1060 may be ok. But it also sometimes struggles with newer stuff.
GTX 1650 Super and 1660 can work better for someone with your needs, I think. The first is faster and better than both 1050 and 1060, despite of 'just' 4 gb vram.
Probably it is better to upgrade the CPU, if you are tight on budget.
And you did not say how much ram you have. If you have at least 12 gb ddr3, this may help gaming a bit, even if the other things are weak.
Well, it still is an upgrade, depending on ur pocket and the price, 6 gb 1060 may be ok. But it also sometimes struggles with newer stuff.
GTX 1650 Super and 1660 can work better for someone with your needs, I think. The first is faster and better than both 1050 and 1060, despite of 'just' 4 gb vram.
Probably it is better to upgrade the CPU, if you are tight on budget.
And you did not say how much ram you have. If you have at least 12 gb ddr3, this may help gaming a bit, even if the other things are weak.

Reactions: Gulmorg
Solution