I've spelt my name wring

ME

Hi
I've managed to spell my name wrong in windows setup - so every time I logon
I've got the wrong spelling of my name on the screen.
How do I change it?

thanks

"me" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I've managed to spell my name wrong in windows setup - so every time I
> logon
> I've got the wrong spelling of my name on the screen.
> How do I change it?
>
> thanks

Head into Control Panel > User Accounts and then select the Change an
account option.

--
Dan DiNicolo
MCSE, CCNP, CCDA

Line 7 Right column "Change registered owner..."