apelsinimahl

Reputable
Jun 11, 2017
Hello!

So i bought used PC from my friend who had i5-9600k but he had intel stock cooler on it and now it is still on. In games temperatures dosent go over 84, and they keep like 70-80 but i really do not like the noise it is very loud and i am looking just for cooler what is not noisy. I am not looking to overclock cpu in the future. I also would like to get something not very costly. I live in Estonia and in my country i have some examples:
be quiet! CPU Cooler Pure Rock Slim - 24 €
Hyper 212 evo - 30 €
Cryorig m9i - 24 €
3 years used Kraken x52 - 40€ ( is water cooling more silent than air? )
Cryorig H7 - 45€
Deepcool Gammaxx 400 - 18€
Alpenföhn Brocken 2 PCGH Edition CPU-Kühler - 140 mm - 31€
Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo CPU-Cooler, 2x 120mm - 36€
-
I would go for the cheapest if the noise level is not noticeable with the costly ones, or which one would be the best probably for me? I can afford all the cpu coolers i mentioned before.
-
I just gave some examples of cpu coolers that i have in my store, www.Arvutitark.ee

Solution
Cryorig H7 if you're sure you're not going to overclock it.
Arctic Freezer 34 esports Duo if you have second thoughts about OC'ing though.
I would never suggest getting a used AIO - that's asking for trouble.

is water cooling more silent than air?
In SOME cases, they are even louder...

apelsinimahl

Reputable
Jun 11, 2017
Cryorig H7 if you're sure you're not going to overclock it.
Arctic Freezer 34 esports Duo if you have second thoughts about OC'ing though.
I would never suggest getting a used AIO - that's asking for trouble.

In SOME cases, they are even louder...
Yeah okay actually i found that arctic freezer 34 eSports duo is the same price what cryorig H7, but cryorig H7 would be less nosier than Arctic becouse arctic have 2fans am i right? Just Arctic have advantage of that i could overclock little bit?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Yeah okay actually i found that arctic freezer 34 eSports duo is the same price what cryorig H7, but cryorig H7 would be less nosier than Arctic becouse arctic have 2fans am i right? Just Arctic have advantage of that i could overclock little bit?
1)The Cryorig H7 isn't as noisy simply because of it's lower max fan rpm - around 1600. The Freezer's max is around 2100rpm, and that's only going to be so quiet, but that's where YOU come in; set a fan curve in the bios.
For simple plug-n-play, the H7 is the quieter cooler. But if you set a fan curve in the bios, the Freezer should do just as good.

2)Yes.

apelsinimahl

Reputable
Jun 11, 2017
1)The Cryorig H7 isn't as noisy simply because of it's lower max fan rpm - around 1600. The Freezer's max is around 2100rpm, and that's only going to be so quiet, but that's where YOU come in; set a fan curve in the bios.
For simple plug-n-play, the H7 is the quieter cooler. But if you set a fan curve in the bios, the Freezer should do just as good.

2)Yes.
thank you for your help! :)