[SOLVED] Looking for a wireless keyboard with keys that activate backlight only when pressed

Poita

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2004
I want a Windows PC full sized wireless keyboard for streaming here in the UK.

Not looking for mechanical keys, just a regular modern but stylish looking keyboard. I prefer keys to be slightly raised but pretty close to being flat/chicklet.

Can anyone recommend a brand/model that fits this requirement. Or a good resource to search (as well as this site).

• Alternate colour to just black or white
  • Wireless
  • Almost flat keys
  • Quiet keys
  • Has option for either all keys to be unlit and only the pressed key to light up or all keys to be backlit one colour and pressed key changes colour
  • Available in the UK
  • Nice design but not looking like a space ship

Solution
I think almost all RGB keyboards you can set to light up the key pressed, however most RGB keyboards with good controls also mechanical, plus the flat keys, AND wireless, well you have your work cut out for you finding something.

This is a nice RGB with flat lower pofile keys, but not silent and not wireless https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Maste...ile+mechanical+keyboard&qid=1592426190&sr=8-6

Do some web searches with the terms you want and see what comes up for you, you may need to drop some of your wants here. Pick something you must have and somethings that you can live without and go by that. Removing the wireless requirement will open up...
I think almost all RGB keyboards you can set to light up the key pressed, however most RGB keyboards with good controls also mechanical, plus the flat keys, AND wireless, well you have your work cut out for you finding something.

This is a nice RGB with flat lower pofile keys, but not silent and not wireless https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Maste...ile+mechanical+keyboard&qid=1592426190&sr=8-6

Do some web searches with the terms you want and see what comes up for you, you may need to drop some of your wants here. Pick something you must have and somethings that you can live without and go by that. Removing the wireless requirement will open up 95% more options as well the flat key thing, most people want contoured keys to help with typing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poita
Solution

Poita

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2004

Do some web searches with the terms you want and see what comes up for you, you may need to drop some of your wants here. Pick something you must have and somethings that you can live without and go by that. Removing the wireless requirement will open up 95% more options as well the flat key thing, most people want contoured keys to help with typing.

Thanks dude.