[SOLVED] Low FPS in Modern Warfare Warzone with good PC

Jul 8, 2020
Modern Warfare Warzone (The only game mode I play) gives my PC lots of performance issues, I've tried most suggestions out there and cant find anything to work. I am running a maximum of 60 FPS in game with: RTX 2070, i5 7600k, 16gb Corsair vengeance, 144 HZ monitor, Asus tuf z270 mark 2, and Modern warfare running off of an SSD. Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
Is there any risk in buying a second hand CPU, such as viruses or stealing data?
Risks of buying a 2nd hand cpu:
-greedy sellers. You should not be paying more than 60-70USD for one of the cpus I mentioned earlier.
-dishonest sellers. Cpu could be dead, damaged, or fraud by way of swaps. < That's why you shop in markets like ebay, that will take the side of the buyer and give refunds in the case of events like those.
Jun 8, 2020
Hey, i had the same issue but it is because i have a potatoe PC, however. When the same problem happened but with rainbow six seige, i could fix it and icrease FPS up to 100 when it was only at 50~60s.

So the soloution that worked for me is downloading razer cortex, it is an application that helps in giving a better performance for the gamer while playing by shutting down any background-unnecessary application that could be working in the background and consuming energy, and in the menu inside the application i found that it supports multiple games one of them is warzone, So give it a try if you didn't.

The link : https://www.razer.com/cortex

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Warzone is a slap in the face for users still running low thread count cpus. Add another minus if your 16GBs of memory is only single channel.
This game can use up to 12 threads. Your cpu only has 4.

Unless you can find a 2nd hand i7-6700(K) or 7700(K) for under 80USD, you're looking at a platform upgrade - cpu/motherboard/ram(if it isn't DDR4).

Jul 8, 2020
Warzone is a slap in the face for users still running low thread count cpus. Add another minus if your 16GBs of memory is only single channel.
This game can use up to 12 threads. Your cpu only has 4.

Unless you can find a 2nd hand i7-6700(K) or 7700(K) for under 80USD, you're looking at a platform upgrade - cpu/motherboard/ram(if it isn't DDR4).

My memory is running dual channel, would you advise a CPU upgrade? Is there any risk in buying a second hand CPU, such as viruses or stealing data?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Is there any risk in buying a second hand CPU, such as viruses or stealing data?
Risks of buying a 2nd hand cpu:
-greedy sellers. You should not be paying more than 60-70USD for one of the cpus I mentioned earlier.
-dishonest sellers. Cpu could be dead, damaged, or fraud by way of swaps. < That's why you shop in markets like ebay, that will take the side of the buyer and give refunds in the case of events like those.

Solution