Status
Not open for further replies.

vlatko_1

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2016
Can somebody who already test (not somebody who watch reviews like me) this two thermal paste's, can give me advice which one is better for Arctic freezer e-sport 34 duo (air cooler)?
Thanks XD

Solution
Master gel maker nano is better, plain as that.

As said you'll never see more than an5c difference, but 5c is 5c.

Be aware nano needs to be spread manually with the spatula, it's too thick to do the dot method or similar.

vlatko_1

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2016
The differences between high quality thermal compounds are a couple degrees C. Unless you have already done everything else, I wouldn't obsess over it.
bro you don't give me answer on the topic... btw I already know this you write, I asked something else... 🤨
here one more time, my question: what to go for: mx-4 or cm maker nano? its same price in my country for 4gr... I need thermal paste to buy and that s why I ask that question... 😁

bro you don't give me answer on the topic... btw I already know this you write, I asked something else... 🤨
here one more time, my question: what to go for: mx-4 or cm maker nano? its same price in my country for 4gr... I need thermal paste to buy and that s why I ask that question... 😁

I've used every paste known to man in the past.

I solely use nano now, for the reason it's better.

If its the same price as mx 4 then it's either cheap or the mx 4 is overpriced.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer

This is not an appropriate way to respond to someone helping in a thread. Information was provided but snide remarks were made.

Consider this a warning - this is not acceptable behavior towards someone attempting to assist. If you have questions or need more information, feel free to drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.